Barn Dance - Nickers, brays, bleats, howls, and quacks: Tales from the herd.
- What can a parrot teach you about horses?
- Have you ever thought your pickup truck was the perfect purse?
- Does a donkey exist with more scruples than Edgar Rice Burro?
- How did a Welsh Corgi get the name of Preacher Man?
- What should you do when the Grandfather Horse steals your goat?
- And when a neglected horse comes to the farm for fostering, who is it that really gets rescued?
You’ll find answers to these questions—and much more—in Barn Dance, a collection of essays on horse-play, donkey ethics, and the fine art of mucking, from a small Colorado horse farm.
We Also Recommend
50 Best Arena Exercises and Patterns: Essential Schooling for English and Western Riders by Ann Katrin Querbach
Brain Training for Riders: Unlock Your Riding Potential with Stressless Techniques for Conquering Fear, Improving Performance, and Finding Focused Calm by Andrea Monsarrat Waldo
Uta Gräf's Effortless Dressage Program: A Top Rider's Keys to Success Using Play, Groundwork, Trail Riding, and Turnout