Dancing with Horses: The Art of Body Language (book) by Klaus Ferdinand Hempfling
Influence without punishment, collection without rein pressure - these apparent contradictions are explained in Dancing with Horses. In these pages, renowned horseman Klaus Ferdinand Hempfling shows his fascinating method of communication and teaching. Having studied how horses use body language to communicate within the herd, Hempfling uses this visual language to develop an innovative and inspirational program for every rider.
Dancing with Horses provides a wonderful way for you to:
- Ensure your horse's well-being, from the very start of his training to advanced work.
- Learn how to develop trust, harmony and leadership through body language and horse-oriented communication.
- Use a method based upon centuries-old traditions embodying classical, spiritual, and holistic principles.
- Progress from the first encounter with your horse to the basic principles of the Haute Ecole.
- Achieve true collection on a loose rein.
Paperback, 204 pp.
We Also Recommend
Horse Speak: The Equine-Human Translation Guide, Conversations with Horses in Their Language By Sharon Wilsie & Gretchen Vogel
Fit to Ride in 9 Weeks!: Achieve Straightness, Suppleness, and Stamina In the Saddle by Heather Sansom
The Perfect Horse: The Daring U.S. Mission to Rescue the Priceless Stallions Kidnapped by the Nazis By Elizabeth Letts