Horse Agility DVD
In this DVD, based on her bestselling book, Horse Agility Handbook, Vanessa Bee guides the viewer through her proven step-by-step method to excel at this exciting and growing sport. Starting with the horse on a lead rope, Vanessa shows the viewer how to safely work toward letting the horse go free over obstacles, in an open space and to compete internationally.
DVD Chapter Listing:
- Welcome to Horse Agility
- General Equipment Horse and Handler Attitude
- Catching and Releasing
- Room to Move
- Beginning Horse Agility
- Is the Horse Happy to Play?
- How to Support the Horse When He Is Unsure or Afraid Working
- Free Stopping Your Horse Eating
- Introducing Obstacles Horse Agility
We Also Recommend
5-Minute Jump Fixes – DVD: Favorite Solutions for Better Jumping Performance in No Time by Wendy Murdoch