Success in the Saddle: The Ultimate Rider Fitness System, vol 1-3
6 days a week – 6 different workouts – Just 20 minutes a day. No equipment needed – No excuses!
Debbie Rodriguez is an "S" dressage judge, eventing judge, USDF Gold Medalist and certified personal trainer. Work with her through these no equipment, no excuses workouts and discover the value of core fitness to your riding.
This is functional fitness for riders of all disciplines.
This 3 DVD set will help you:
- Increase strength, stability and mobility through your hips for a more comfortable and effective seat
- Strengthen abs and torso for better balance and self-carriage
- Work all aspects of shoulders to improve your position
- Reduce back and hip pain Increase your balance and coordination
This set includes:
- Volume 1- Day 1 core/shoulders and Day 2 Hip Volume 2- Day 3 core/balance and Day 4 Abs/-torso Volume 3- Day 5 core/quads and Day 6 Mat work / low impact
- Volume 2- Day 3 core/balance and Day 4 Abs/-torso Volume 3- Day 5 core/quads and Day 6 Mat work / low impact
- Volume 3- Day 5 core/quads and Day 6 Mat work / low impact
We Also Recommend
101 Dressage Exercises for Horse & Rider by Jec Aristotle Ballou, Foreword by Lisa Wilcox