Team O'Connor DVD
Olympians Karen and David O’Connor and longtime stable manager Max Corcoran teach you basic horsemanship principles and skills that will improve your riding and barn management—no matter what your discipline.
Ever wonder how international riding stars Karen and David O’Connor have so consistently produced such top horses and big wins over their careers? Their success is based on a solid foundation of horsemanship principles and techniques—methods that they, along with their longtime stable manager Max Corcoran, teach you in this DVD.
- The Four Yields. David shows you how to teach your horse the four yields from the ground, while Karen demonstrates in the saddle.
- Grooming. Max shows you that what works at the Olympics can work on your horse—and gives her secret formula for keeping a gray horse gleaming!
- Safety. Take a tour through the O’Connor barn with Max as she shows you how to horse-proof your barn aisle, stalls, wash stall and paddock.
- Trailer Techniques. David teaches you how to turn your horse into an easy loader.
- Feeding. Max gives tips on choosing the proper feed, minerals and supplements, and selecting and storing hay.
- Schooling. Karen demonstrates suppling exercises and discusses rider responsibility……and much more!
Bonus: great behind-the-scenes footage of the O’Connor barn as well as“interviews” with Team O’Connor horses including Mandiba, Hugh Knows and Walk on the Moon.
Run time: 94 minutes
We Also Recommend
5-Minute Jump Fixes – DVD: Favorite Solutions for Better Jumping Performance in No Time by Wendy Murdoch